Would you like to apply?
Then please send us an email with all the necessary documents, including the application form, to the following email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An above-average economics or non-economics university first degree. This means your grade point average should at least be 2.5 (German grading system).
- An equivalent of 210 credit points (CP) according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). Appropriate professional experience can be recognized up to a maximum of 30 CP.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language and a corresponding test certificate:
IELTS (minimum internet-based score of 88 or better)
TOEFL (minimum band score of 6.5 or better)
Cambridge Certificates (FCE – First Certificate of English (General English, BI), Grad A /
BEC Vantage (BI), Grade B or better / BEC Higher (CG), Grade C or better)
There is also the possibility to take part at our Inhouse English proficiency test.
Please Note: We do offer a preliminary eligibility check. If you want to find out how to make use of this service please have a look at our website.
- Copy of Passport
- Letter of Motivation (1 page max.)
- Application Form / Application Form (India)
- School-leaving certificate with a summary of the subjects and marks*
- University degree* (certificate and the corresponding subject and grade summary in full)
- Employment references documenting a minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation*
- One of these certificates (not older than 2 years), documenting sufficient English knowledge*:
- Cambridge Certificates
- Alternatively: Registration for English certificate, that has to be taken before the semester starts (in case that the English certificate has not already been completed at the time of application)
- Confirmation of enrolment/ de-registration if you have previously studied in Germany
Certificates on university studies
- Please submit all certificates in their entirety to: email@example.com
certificate as well as the overview of subjects and grades. You must not omit any parts of the certificate (such as a diploma supplement) or single pages.
Important: Please have a look at how copies and translations are certified the right way as there are different standards. Copies are only accepted as certified when they carry the original official stamp and original signature of the certifying person. Copies, scans or uploaded copies of certified documents are not considered certified and cannot be accepted.
Find out under Info country by country if there are special notes on certificates from your country of origin.
The h-da requires officially certified copies and certified copies of the translations of the following documents. You need to send these by post to uni-assist:
- School-leaving certificate with a summary of the subjects and marks
- University degree (certificate and the corresponding subject and grade summary in full)
- Employment references documenting a minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation
- An English language certificate not older than 2 years
Please have a look at how copies and translations are certified the right way as there are different standards for:
The following institutions may carry out official certifications:
- The issuing schools or universities
- The ministry of education in your country of origin
- German embassies and consulates
- The department of cultural affairs of the embassy of the country in which the certificate was issued
- Public authorities and notaries which are authorised to supply official certifications in your country of origin.
- Translators are not authorised to certify documents in their original language.
- Copies are only accepted as certified when they carry the original official stamp and original signature of the certifying person.
- Copies, scans or uploaded copies of certified documents are not considered certified and cannot be accepted.
Fees must be paid irrespective of the result of the checking procedure.
In one application semester these handling fees apply:
Costs for the first desired course of study: 75.00 EUR. These costs are the same for all forms of application, whether standard or VPD procedure. The fees cover registration, processing and evaluation of your documents and educational certificates.
For further information please visit: