For admission to one of our MBA programmes we require
- An above average economics or non-economics university degree.
- Adequate basic knowledge of Business Administration.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language*.
Applicants with a foreign university degree, need to apply via uni-assist. Please see our uni-assist guide.
Applicants with a german university degree, apply via the h_da application portal. Please see our
* We accept the following certificates or equivalents of it
- IELTS (minimum internet-based score of 88 or better)
- TOEFL (minimum band score of 6.5 or better)
- Cambridge Certificates (FCE – First Certificate of English (General English, BI), Grad A /
BEC Vantage (BI), Grade B or better / BEC Higher (CG), Grade C or better)
Applicants, who have sufficient english language skills, but no corresponding test certificate can take an
English language test offered by the h_da language center. Please note: the test is currently only available online due to COVID-19.
Next intake: October 2020
Link to the application website
You would like to learn more about the MBA and get an impression of the course contents and the run of an MBA lecture? Then come and visit us. [more]